Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Outsource Tasks to Your Virtual Assistant

I try to spend a few minutes reading articles each day that pertain to my business as a Virtual Assistant.  I was reading an article today that had to do with beginning to work with a Virtual Assistant - what to outsource, how to find a VA, and how to work with one.

Someone commented on the article that people should consider using a VA as an investment in their business, and I would heartily agree.  Think of all those office chores you're doing that are keeping you from spending time with clients, or producing income!

If you need suggestions on what to outsource, check out my last article for a "starter" list of tasks you can give someone to do for you.  The "expense" of using a Virtual Assistant might just be worth it if you have opportunity to continue building your business, and seeing it grow.

This week has been a hard lesson about procrastination for me.  I kept saying, "I need to get a flu shot."  Well, I never got around to it, and so now....you guessed it - I have the flu, and it's NASTY.

Don't spend too much time procrastinating in growing your business.  Take some time to investigate the possibility of using a Virtual Assistant, and start outsourcing the non-income producing activities in your business.

Oh, and while you're at it, if you haven't had the flu shot...you might not want to procrastinate about that a whole lot longer, either!

No comments:

Post a Comment