Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's Been Awhile!

After a long hiatus, I decided it was time to get back in action.  Learning and working on a new business seemed a full-time business, though I only wanted to work part time.

Sheppard Virtual Diamond Services is now the name of my business.  It's official.  I have a bank account and everything!  All that means to me is one more checking account to bring up to date every month.

I'm also finding myself in a bit of transition.  I have found my favorite niche - General transcription.  I love typing, I love the tools I use - Express Scribe, and most of all - I love my clients.  Having been in training at one time for medical transcription, I'm finding general transcription a breeze.

Business has been growing.  I have several clients, and am considering even adding a subcontractor.  Now, don't everybody pester me to add you just yet - I said CONSIDERING.  It's a thought in progress.

Ramping things up is my goal for this year.  I'd like to have more clients - and do more general transcription in particular.  I'm a new member of  The VA Insider Club, and hoping to learn a lot more about moving my business along.

If you're at all interested in learning more about what I offer as a VA or General Transcriptionist - please contact me at 937-698-5508, or at sheppardVA@gmail.com.  

Here's to a great New Year in business, and personally.  May God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment