Wednesday, April 23, 2014

New Challenges and Opportunities

Spring has finally sprung here in Ohio.  It's a beautiful, sunny day today - and I love the sunlight streaming through my office window.

After taking some time off to work on other areas of my business and life, I thought I should get back into my blog.  It's been an interesting time in my business this year.  Things slowed a bit when a few customers either went out of business, or changed their business and no longer required a VA, but then, out of the blue - I picked up a few new clients that have been keeping me pretty busy.

I am also moving into new areas of my business - which I think will be very interesting and challenging.  I'm mentoring with the guru in Non-Profit Grant Readiness - learning to become a Non-Profit VA.  What I've learned so far has been truly fascinating and I look forward to what comes next.

That's a positive thing I'd like to leave you with - always keep learning.  I think it keeps you sharp, adds to what you have to offer others, and keeps life from getting boring.  Keep on keeping on!






No comments:

Post a Comment