Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Persevere - Don't Give Up!



“Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it.  Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.”   
                                             ~Jacob A. Riis


Galatians 6:9 And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.





You could be one swing away from reaching your goal. Are you sure you want to quit now?




1 Corinthians 9:24  Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? So run that you may obtain it.

++++++++++++++

Someone recently told me that if I gave up now, I'd never know if the next minute would have been the minute I would have reached my goal.  So, I'm not giving up today.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment